Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ConservaDems - Some of you will pay

Here's how.

I live in Georgia, one of the reddest of the red states. Although we give it the best of the old college tries, for the foreseeable future, we can't get a Democrat elected to the Senate. So, while I volunteer here in Georgia, my money goes where it can make a difference. In 2006, that was Connecticut, where Progressives were able to bounce Traitor Joe Lieberman out of the Democratic nomination for the Senate. Unfortunately, CT has no "sore loser" rule, and Bad Penny Joe was able to pull enough of a Count Dracula meets Xaviera Hollander act to get back into office. I write this to let our intransigent ConservaDems know that such things do happen, and I'm not alone.

It looks quite likely that this year my money will be going to Arkansas, and against Blanche Lincoln. Since we do not have a leadership that seems capable of punishing wayward Democrats, I believe it's up to us as voters and contributors to take on the task, and kicking Blanche to the curb is lining up to be job one.

I know Fire Dog Lake is committed to this, and I will be following their lead. We have to make sure ConservaDems understand that votes have consequences. Traitor Joe wound up on my hit list for his cloture vote on the 2005 Bankruptcy Bill; Blanche, and probably others, are going on for their stance on the Health Care Bill which has become the Massive Windfall to the Insurance Cartel Bill.

I look forward top FDL and other informed progressives' advice on how to spend my limited resources wisely. I just hope Arkansas doesn't have a "sore loser" law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed, as is decorum and civility.